This situation heightens the occurrence of accidents during operation of the laptop, even a professional who did not escape from the use at the time of the accident due to fatigue or concentration of the division into many things and end up making the user unaware of the things that are harmful to the laptop.
Based on the cases that are often found on laptops a lot of accidents that resulted in the total dead or shorted, this is caused because the laptop has been spilled liquids such as water, coffee, tea, soup or other liquids.
We need to know that liquids can conduct electricity, so that when the laptop spilled fluid, positive and negative relationships can unite a short lead so that it can damage the components around the short circuit occurs.
Usually the attack is the power components. Shorted or short can only occur when the components of electric energized (alive) so the possibility of short circuit or short when the laptop is off is very small.
Here's the first action should be done on a laptop spilled fluid:
1. Remove the battery and the power jack when the laptop is on. Open the flip open the LCD to a maximum and then position the laptop face down / backwards. Allow several hours or longer is better. so that the liquid that had already entered flow out.
2. Remove the keyboard, drying place which is not too hot in the circumstances upside down. If liquid is spilled coffee (sticky), brush the sidelines of the keyboard by using water, but do not be pressured.
Furthermore, dry using a fan one night. At the time of the drying process with fans, press any keys to avoid the steam left on a flexible, which causes the keyboard sticky.
3. Keringakan back with the fan, the laptop in a standing position menyamping.dengan fan vents at the bottom position, to convince the remaining liquid can come out of the vents.
Note: if too much liquid spills, all parts of the laptop should be opened and drained. If you are not sure can do it yourself, you should contact the nearest service center.
4. Replace all parts, without using the battery, connect the power from the adapter, do not immediately turned on, notice the symptoms that arise. Bring your sense of smell to the laptop, if you smell something burning smell, disconnect the power.
dry with a fan again, like the above stages for some time. the longer the better. Then repeat the step. If there is no indication smell anything suspicious or anything, disconnect the power then plug the battery.
See her reaction, if there is no indication of suspicious, connect the power and see battery indicator LED lights, lit or not, if lit, turn your laptop and still consider the odor or other indications for a while.
5. If there are still indications of suspicious (not usual), you should contact the nearest service center to prevent further damage.